’20-’21 School Year
Welcome back to the 20-21 school year Stone Lake! The Stone Lake PTO hopes you and your family have been well! As you know, this year is very different from past school years. The PTO will not be able to hold many of it’s typical fundraising events this year due to Covid-19 school closures and phsyical distancing guidelines. The PTO provides so many valuable things to Stone Lake such as the Reading Counts program, Teacher supply reimbursement, grade level printing expenses, school equipment, and more. This year the PTO will be relying largely on its MEMBERSHIP DRIVE! Please see the PTO form included in your child’s Distance Learning materials.
In addition to supporting so many of the wonderful things the PTO funds at our school, any donation $25 or above will gain you a raffle ticket for our Disney Raffle! We will be raffling off a family four-pack of Disneyland tickets on September 11th. Please have your membership form completed by September 9th to ensure you make it in the raffle!
PTO Fundraising & Events Dates ’20 – ’21 School Year
- August 11th: First PTO meeting of the school year! Held via Zoom
- August 12th Chipotle Dinner Night Out (Just mention Stone Lake Elementary!)
- September 8th PTO meeting via Zoom
- September 9th Panda Express Dinner Night Out
- September 9th PTO Membership Forms DUE!!!
- Membership does not mean you need to attend every PTO meeting or event! Being a member helps you have a voice in PTO decision making AND benefits the schools PTO funded programs!
- September 11th Disney raffle drawing!