Here at Stone Lake
Elementary School, we have a very active Parent Teacher Organization (PTO).
Working together with teachers and the administration, we strive to:
- Support the school through volunteer
and financial assistance;
- Foster better learning by facilitating communication between parents
- Sponsor family activities to help make Stone Lake Elementary School
a welcoming and nurturing environment for every student.
Upcoming Events ...
- NEXT PTO MEETING: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 6:00 PM in the Library
All parents and teachers are encouraged to participate. We will be discussing future 2013/2014 school year fundraisers and events. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
Latest News ...
- Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students)
WATCH D.O.G.S. is an innovative program being used by schools across America. This program requires you to commit at least one day out of the school year on the Stone Lake campus. That one day will make a difference in many children's lives. If you would like to volunteer, please click on SIGN ME UP. For more information, click on Stone Lake WATCH D.O.G.S. or contact Shayn Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Spirit Wear ~ Order Now!
Spirit wear will be available for purchase throughout the school year. Limited sizes available for purchase. Distinguished School spirit wear is also available. Spirit wear meets the school's uniform policy requirements. For more information, click here to contact the chairperson.
NOTE: All spirit wear is NON-REFUNDABLE.
OVERSTOCK SALE - 2011 and 2012 Pancake Fun Run t-shirts for sale for $4.00 each. Limited sizes available.
- Other Ways to Support PTO
We have several programs that you can participate in with minimal effort. For more information, click here to contact the chairperson.
- Raleys Something Extra Card
Please register, it's EASY and FREE. Most of all, it's FREE money earned for Stone Lake PTO.
1. Go to http://www.raleys.com
2. If you are not registered, hit "Start Here" or
If you are already registered, enter your email address and password
3. Hit "Sign In"
4. Go to the "Something Extra" tab
5. Go to "Extra Credit"
6. Go to "Search Organizations" box
7. Choose "Stone Lake PTO"
8. Go to the "Manage Your Organization" box
9. Make sure "Stone Lake PTO" appears in the box
10. Enter 100%
11. SAVE YOUR SELECTION
12. Go to the "Home" tab
13. Sign out
Ongoing Events ...
- eWASTE Fundraiser
Start saving all of your electronics because Stone Lake PTO is having a YEAR ROUND eWASTE fundraiser. Click here to see the flyer. Everything will be done online. For more information, please contact the chairperson.
Last Modified: November 21, 2013