Here at Stone Lake Elementary School, we have a very active Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). Working together with teachers and the administration, we strive to:
- Support the school through volunteer and financial assistance;
- Foster better learning by facilitating communication between parents and faculty;
- Sponsor family activities to help make Stone Lake Elementary School a welcoming and nurturing environment for every student.
Upcoming Events …
- NEXT PTO MEETING: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 6:00 PM in the Library.
All parents and teachers are encouraged to participate. 2014/2015 board elections will be held. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
- ICE CREAM SOCIAL SPIRIT WEEK: Monday, May 12-16, 2014 It’s ICS Spirit Week. Download the ICS Spirit Week activity schedule. MAHALO!
ICE CREAM SOCIAL: Friday, May 16, 2014
Our annual community event is coming soon. Click here to download your Ice Cream Social order form. Order your tickets now before you forget. You don’t want to miss this community event. We have Squeeze Inn and Drewsky’s Sandwiches, G-Factor game trucks, hula lessons, and more.
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT:The class that turns in the most Ice Cream Social pre-sale order forms will win a lunch filled with fun, games & music on May 15th!
We are still looking for volunteers. If you haven’t volunteered for any PTO events this year, now is your chance … it is rewarding. Click on “I want to volunteer”. If you have questions about volunteering, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News …
- Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students)
WATCH D.O.G.S. is an innovative program being used by schools across America. This program requires you to commit at least one day out of the school year on the Stone Lake campus. That one day will make a difference in many children’s lives. If you would like to volunteer, please click on SIGN ME UP. For more information, click on Stone Lake WATCH D.O.G.S. or contactShayn Anderson at email@example.com.
- New Spirit Wear ~ Order Now!
Spirit wear will be available for purchase throughout the school year. Limited sizes available for purchase. Distinguished School spirit wear is also available. Spirit wear meets the school’s uniform policy requirements. For more information, click here to contact the chairperson.
NOTE: All spirit wear is NON-REFUNDABLE.OVERSTOCK SALE – 2011 and 2012 Pancake Fun Run t-shirts for sale for $4.00 each. Limited sizes available.
- Other Ways to Support PTO
We have several programs that you can participate in with minimal effort. For more information, click here to contact the chairperson.
- Raleys Something Extra Card
Please register, it’s EASY and FREE. Most of all, it’s FREE money earned for Stone Lake PTO.1. Go to http://www.raleys.com
2. If you are not registered, hit “Start Here” or
If you are already registered, enter your email address and password
3. Hit “Sign In”
4. Go to the “Something Extra” tab
5. Go to “Extra Credit”
6. Go to “Search Organizations” box
7. Choose “Stone Lake PTO”
8. Go to the “Manage Your Organization” box
9. Make sure “Stone Lake PTO” appears in the box
10. Enter 100%
11. SAVE YOUR SELECTION
12. Go to the “Home” tab
13. Sign out