Here at Stone Lake Elementary School, we have a very active Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). Working together with teachers and the administration, we strive to:
- Support the school through volunteer and financial assistance;
- Foster better learning by facilitating communication between parents and faculty;
- Sponsor family activities to help make Stone Lake Elementary School a welcoming and nurturing environment for every student.
Upcoming Events …
- NEXT PTO MEETING: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM in the Library.
All parents and teachers are encouraged to participate. This is the first meeting of the new school year! We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
- NEXT RESTAURANT NIGHT: Thursday, August 21, 2014 @ MIKE’S DINER
ALL DAY: Dine-In & Take Out
They will donate 20% back to our school.
REMEMBER TO MENTION STONE LAKE ELEMENTARY
9139 E. Stockton Blvd. Elk Grove, CA 95624
Owned by Brian Raasch ~ A Stone Lake Family!
Latest News …
- STONE LAKE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PTO MEMBERSHIP DRIVE: Welcome new and returning Stone Lake Elementary families! Your PTO is looking forward to a great 2014-2015 school year! We have many events planned for this upcoming year and are hoping we can count on your support. Our primary goal for the year is to continue to support our students, teachers, and staff. From now until October 3rd the PTO is hosting our annual Membership Drive! The PTO is looking forward to supporting our school with instructional and classroom materials and supplies, special school events and assemblies, assistance for field trips, the Reading Counts program and the after school reading program, support for our teachers, and much more! We have a great year planned for our Stone Lake families, but our success is dependent on your support and involvement. We hope that you will take the opportunity to join our PTO and volunteer to help us during the year. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your support! If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Trudell, Membership Chair, at email@example.com.
- CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT: This years membership drive is in full swing! We are excited to announce that the class with t the most membership forms and dues by October 3rd will win the PTO Prize Grab!! Keep up to date with this by checking out the PTO board in the MP room. Here is where your class gumball machine is and every Friday it is updated based on the submissions we received that week. Check it out and see if you are in the lead!! Thank you for your support!!
- GREATER SACRAMENTO COUPON BOOK FUNDRAISER: This is our first fundraiser for the 2014-2015 school year. Your child will bring home a package which will include a flyer, a sample book, and an order envelope. There are exciting prizes for all those who participate. Every participant has a chance to win. Every class has a chance to win. Please refer to the flyer for more information or you can email the chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to a successful fundraiser. The assembly for C & D Tracks is August 5th at 8:30am.
- SPIRIT WEAR UPDATE: We apologize for the delay in availability for Spirit Wear. We are diligently working on a new design and our goal is to have order forms and inventory available August 7th at A Track Back-To-School Night. Thank you for your patience.
- STONE LAKE ELEMENTARY PTO FIVE STAR FAMILY PROGRAM: This year Stone Lake Elementary School PTO is inviting you to participate in a brand new program called Five Star Families! It is designed to recognize those families who spend time volunteering at our school. The Stone Lake Elementary School PTO is sponsoring a night of swimming, dinner, and dessert at the Wackford Aquatic Center for all families who earn at least Five Stars throughout the year! The flyer and cards will be sent home with your student soon! If you didn’t receive one, please contact your teacher or stop by the front office and pick one up.
Ongoing Events …
- eWASTE Fundraiser
Start saving all of your electronics because Stone Lake PTO is having a YEAR ROUND eWASTE fundraiser. Click here to see the flyer. Everything will be done online. For more information, please contact the chairperson.
- Shoparoo ~ This year we are participating in a hassle-free fundraiser called Shoparoo. Nationwide, 7,000+ schools are already fundraising through Shoparoo and we see it as great opportunity for us to make a difference this year. So, what are you waiting for? Simply download the free app or sign up by going to http://app.shoparoo.com/share/mch3eh6pand select our school!
- Box Tops and Labels for Education ~ One of the ways every parent can help raise money for Stone Lake is by clipping out and bringing in Box Tops and Labels for Education! For each Box Top coupon turned in, Stone Lake gets 10¢! Please make sure you are not submitting expired box tops as they will not accept them. Each Label for Education earns our school points towards products we can order from their website. Let’s reach our goal of 50,000 points and get items on our wish list.
- Rewards Cards ~ Don’t forget when you are signing up or using your Something Extra Cards at Raley’s, Bel Air, or Nob Hill Foods that you can link your purchases to go toward Stone Lake and they will donate 1% – 4% of your purchases to our school! Also, don’t forget about your Target REDCard! They will donate 1% toward our school from your purchase amount! So far for the 2013-2014 school year we have received a total of $4,036.71 from Raley’s and $478.23 from the Target REDCard! Keep supporting Stone Lake Elementary by signing up for your rewards cards and linking them to our school!