Come to our Book Fair
Enter the Kingdom of Books
October 13th – October 17th
Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday 2:30p.m. – 7:00p.m.
Thursday 2:30p.m. – 8:00p.m.
Friday 2:30p.m. – 5:00p.m.
Book Fair Events
Tuesday Oct 14th ~ Moms & Muffins 7:15a.m. – 8:15a.m.
Wednesday Oct 15th ~ Dudes & Donuts 7:15a.m. – 8:15a.m.
Thursday Oct 16th ~ Bedtime Stories 5:30p.m. – 8:00p.m.
We need your help! To volunteer to help with
our Book Fair go online and enter:
You can also download the scholastic book fair app:
Thank you for your support!
2014-2015 Stone Lake Yearbook
2014-2015 Stone Lake Yearbook Dedications
All dedications must be submitted no later than December 19th, 2014!
Any questions please contact Erica Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events …
- NEXT PTO MEETING: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 6:00 PM in the Library.
All parents and teachers are encouraged to participate. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
- NEXT RESTAURANT NIGHT: Thursday, October 23 @ Old Spaghetti Factory
Dine-In Only from 4P.M. – 9P.M.
They will donate 15% back to the school.
7727 Laguna Blvd., Elk Grove, CA 95758
Latest News …
- STONE LAKE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PTO MEMBERSHIP DRIVE: Welcome new and returning Stone Lake Elementary families! Your PTO is looking forward to a great 2014-2015 school year! We have many events planned for this upcoming year and are hoping we can count on your support. Our primary goal for the year is to continue to support our students, teachers, and staff. From now until October 3rd the PTO is hosting our annual Membership Drive! The PTO is looking forward to supporting our school with instructional and classroom materials and supplies, special school events and assemblies, assistance for field trips, the Reading Counts program and the after school reading program, support for our teachers, and much more! We have a great year planned for our Stone Lake families, but our success is dependent on your support and involvement. We hope that you will take the opportunity to join our PTO and volunteer to help us during the year. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your support! If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Trudell, Membership Chair, at email@example.com.
- CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT: This years membership drive is in full swing! We are excited to announce that the class with the most membership forms and dues by October 3rd will win the PTO Prize Grab!! Keep up to date with this by checking out the PTO board in the MP room. Here is where your class gumball machine is and every Friday it is updated based on the submissions we received that week. Check it out and see if you are in the lead!! Thank you for your support!!
- SPIRIT WEAR UPDATE: Spirit Wear order forms are now available online or in the front office. Place your order now! If you have any questions, please contact Jasmine Gonzales, Spirit Wear Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- STONE LAKE ELEMENTARY PTO FIVE STAR FAMILY PROGRAM: This year Stone Lake Elementary School PTO is inviting you to participate in a brand new program called Five Star Families! It is designed to recognize those families who spend time volunteering at our school. The Stone Lake Elementary School PTO is sponsoring a night of swimming, dinner, and dessert at the Wackford Aquatic Center for all families who earn at least Five Stars throughout the year! The flyer and cards will be sent home with your student soon! If you didn’t receive one, please contact your teacher or stop by the front office and pick one up.
Ongoing Events …
- eWASTE Fundraiser
Start saving all of your electronics because Stone Lake PTO is having a YEAR ROUND eWASTE fundraiser. Click here to see the flyer. Everything will be done online. For more information, please contact the chairperson.
- Shoparoo ~ This year we are participating in a hassle-free fundraiser called Shoparoo. Nationwide, 7,000+ schools are already fundraising through Shoparoo and we see it as great opportunity for us to make a difference this year. So, what are you waiting for? Simply download the free app or sign up by going to http://app.shoparoo.com/share/mch3eh6pand select our school!
- Box Tops and Labels for Education ~ One of the ways every parent can help raise money for Stone Lake is by clipping out and bringing in Box Tops and Labels for Education! For each Box Top coupon turned in, Stone Lake gets 10¢! Please make sure you are not submitting expired box tops as they will not accept them. Each Label for Education earns our school points towards products we can order from their website. Let’s reach our goal of 50,000 points and get items on our wish list.
- Rewards Cards ~ Don’t forget when you are signing up or using your Something Extra Cards at Raley’s, Bel Air, or Nob Hill Foods that you can link your purchases to go toward Stone Lake and they will donate 1% – 4% of your purchases to our school! Also, don’t forget about your Target REDCard! They will donate 1% toward our school from your purchase amount! So far for the 2013-2014 school year we have received a total of $4,036.71 from Raley’s and $478.23 from the Target REDCard! Keep supporting Stone Lake Elementary by signing up for your rewards cards and linking them to our school!